Alumni manager/Менеджер по работе с выпускниками
- To build a system of communication with alumni, involve the graduates of the LETOVO School in a mutually beneficial partnership
- Administrative support for the alumni community
- To keep workflow of the community (registration and accounting; receipt, preparation and distribution of correspondence, inquiries, certificates and other documents for graduates, preparation of orders and memos)
- Maintain an up-to-date electronic database of alumni, employers and partners contacts.
- Collect materials and information about graduates, prepare analytical, informational, referential and other materials;
- Carry out events for alumni (ceremonial, educational events with the participation of alumni, employers and students);
- Involve graduates into the organization of internships, mentoring programs, as well as events for applicants;
- Organize, conduct and prepare interviews with alumni, success stories, columns and other materials (together with PR and SMM specialists)
- Maintain communications with suppliers and contractors, as well as with employees of other structural units
- Higher education
- Work experience in a similar position at least 3 years. Knowledge of the education field is a plus.
- High efficiency and communication skills, developed emotional intelligence.
- Experience in organizing events at various levels (seminars, trainings, master classes, round tables, etc.)
- High level of customer service and loyalty to customer groups
- Level of English: Upper-intermediate +
- Competitive salary
- Working in a friendly and active team of world-class professionals
- Campus in New Moscow (Kaluzhskoe highway), transfer to the campus from metro Filatov Lug and metro Tyoply Stan
- The opportunity to use the campus infrastructure: swimming pool, gym (and other sports), creative workshops.
Мы ценим ваш интерес к школе Летово