Data analyst (Аналитик данных в образовании)
- Analyze and prepare reports assessment data as it relates to individual student performance and school improvement.
- Develop and maintain historical student and school data files to monitor and track performance.
- Interpret and review assessment data with administrators and teachers; support planning of action steps
- Compile data from multiple assessments to develop student, subject, grade-level, or school achievement profiles.
- Work with staff to conduct training in the use of data to improve student results.
- Ensure the validity of all data presented to staff.
- Attend, and lead as appropriate, training sessions and site meetings related to assigned responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Director of academics and Head of education quality management department.
Skills and requirements:
- Ability to design and format data files and explain it
- Both oral and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of technological proficiency using the Microsoft Office (Advanced MS Excel as a must)
- Knowing other statistical program will be a plus
Compensation and benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Transfer to campus
- Ability to use the infrastructures of the campus
Мы ценим ваш интерес к школе Летово